South Florida Plumbing

Business Description

For sale is a 20-year-old South Florida residential and commercial plumbing company. The business has created a stellar reputation amongst the elite communities in South Florida and services extremely high net worth individuals, celebrities and athletes, as well as commercial developers, hospitality groups, universities and casinos.

The business revenue currently breaks down to 65% residential and 35% commercial. The construction/installation projects (for both residential and commercial) represent 92% while the remaining 8% is attributed to service calls and maintenance visits.

The owner has a strong second-in-command who essentially runs the office on a day-to-day basis and he is willing to stay on. Additionally, the owner is open to potentially staying onboard as well (either as an employee or a minority equity owner) and helping to grow and scale the operations.

Financial Overview

Asking Price: $3,500,000

Revenue: $4,438,241

Income: $1,015,500

Multiple: 3.5x

The listing is either pending or closed so the NDA cannot be signed